Know the significance of the north-east corner of your home
Posted by admin on 8 June, 2020
According to the ancient science of Vaastu Shastra, the north-east corner is called the Ishanya corner which is occupied by Mercury (Buddha) and ruled by Lord Shiva. Right from the selection of any plot to the alignment of the rooms, this vital corner thus becomes a critical factor for both the developers and buyers alike. It is regarded to be one of the most energetic and auspicious directions impacting the well-being of the inhabitants of the residential property. The positive vibrations emanating from this direction is the result of the confluence of the magnetic and subtle energy pool of the earth. These energies enrich you with good health, wealth, prosperity and overall abundance. This explains why north-east properties are always in great demand and sold at a premium in the realm of real estate.
These simple suggestions below will enable you to derive maximum benefits from this widely- followed traditional Indian system of architecture vis-à-vis this significant direction of your home.
- The property should be designed in such a way that it facilitates ample sunlight and cross-ventilation in the north-east corner to enhance the bio-cosmic field.
- Being highly charged with energy, this corner is the most apt to house the prayer room or meditation room.
- This direction can be left clean and empty and may even be part of the living room or bedroom if it is not possible to build a prayer room here. However, it is best to avoid any construction in this part of the house except the prayer room.
- Make sure you do not store any heavy objects in this corner. Avoid placing brooms or sanitary items as well since they will pollute the positive vibrations.
- Constructing the toilet or kitchen in this corner is a strict no-no.
- Since it is considered to be auspicious, this corner should be free of clutter and kept spic and span at all times.
- While drinking water, it is advisable to face the north-east direction to enjoy good health.
- Tall trees should not be planted in the north-east direction of the house since they are considered unlucky when it comes to wealth creation.
- Being ruled by the water element, it is advisable to place water-related objects like a miniature water fountain in the north-east direction of your house. Even paintings depicting water are expected to attract success, wealth and prosperity to your life.
Being a top-of-the-line and conscientious developer, it is needless to say Arrjavv follows the tenets of Vaastu-Shastra in all its landmark residential projects. The Group takes pride in providing the very best to all its buyers through its ideal mix of architectural ingenuity, design, world-class amenities, locational advantages and, of course, the trusted brand value.